Please notice. For this page - all mentions of a "paper" for submission should be interpreted as a "project proposal".
Before you submit an application for dedicated time or specific resources on the large PRObE machines, make sure that:
- You satisfy NSF's "Who can apply rules"
- You have successfully tested your project on the smaller clusters (Marmot)
- You are part of the PRObE discussion forum: https://piazza.com/cmu/other/cns1042537cns1042543/home
The application must include:
- Project Title (as used on test clusters)
- Principal Investigator's Name & Affiliation
- Quantity of nodes requested
- Requested earliest start date
- Estimated project duration
- List Involved individuals (Name, Email, Affiliation)
Welcome to the NMC PRObE Large Cluster Proposals (PRObE'13-14) submissions site.
Sign in to submit or review papers. For general information about PRObE'13-14, see the conference site
Submissions: The deadline for registering new papers has passed.